- Version with two uprights and convex panels. It’s the best solution for medium-small size.
- Version with four uprights and flat panels. It can also be used to support panels or showcases.
- Version with four uprights and flat or convex front panels and click side plates to allow an easier inspection of any lighting system.
- Version with triangular section, three uprights and flat or convex front panels
- Version with square section, four uprights, flat or convex panels. It’s the best solution for big size.
- Version with triangular section, three uprights, convex panels. Click side plates to allow an easier inspection of any lighting system.
- Totem with two uprights and convex panels. This is the best solution for totems where a small section of the uprights can be seen. This is not suitable for back-lighting system incorporation.
An internal back-lighting system is available by incorporating a neon unit. The lighting system is available for one or more sides and can be fixed to the entire structure or to a particular area only. At the top and lower ends of the back lighting totem, a dark area remains covered with an aluminium band.
GRAPHICS & LETTERING:
- pre-spaced adhesive vinyl
- polychromatic digital print on vinyl
- graphics with laser-cut and back-lighted sheet
- lighted or not lighted box letters (for totem with flat panels only)
All external bases need construction work to make a reinforced cement plinth. The “raised shaped base” and the “flat plate” must be fixed to the plinth. For big size totem a plate which is anchored to the ground is available (it must be immersed in the plinth) and the “raised shaped base” or the “flat plate” can be bolted to it.totem with flat panels only)